Ziyasiza adheres to the following policies with regards to your privacy.
- Information Collected:
When you enter the Ziyasiza Website, We automatically collect information such as your browser type and IP address. To offer you meaningful products and services and for the reasons set forth in this policy, We collect information about you, including Personally Identifiable Information, from the following sources:
- Information We Collect Directly From You:
The type of information that we collect directly from you varies based on your interaction with our Site and our Services. We collect information directly from you when you complete an application or other forms on the Site and/or Software. We also collect information that you send us via any medium, including, but not limited to email, telephone, and social media interaction; or
- Information We Collect Automatically:
If you use a mobile device platform to access the Ziyasiza Website Services or communicate with Ziyasiza, information transmitted from your mobile device; or
- Information We Purchase:
Information purchased from third parties.
Ziyasiza may request information from you during the registration process including, but not limited to: name, surname, email address, phone number, and/or social media profile information and authorization. Ziyasiza may request other information from you during or after the registration process that Ziyasiza uses to provide better and more customized services to users. you acknowledge that this information is personal to you, and by creating an account on Ziyasiza, you may allow others, including Ziyasiza, to identify you and to allow Ziyasiza to use your information.
- Customer Service:
We collect information when you interact with Ziyasiza’s customer service in order to accurately categorize and respond to customer inquiries and investigate breaches of our terms.
- Protection of Personal Information Act:
For the purposes of this clause, the following words/phrases, will have the meanings assigned to them below, unless the context indicates otherwise:
- “PERSONAL INFORMATION” means information relating to you, including but not limited to –
Information relating to the race, gender, sex, pregnancy, marital status, national, ethnic or social orgin, colour, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental health, well-being, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, language and birth of yourself;
Information relating to the education or the medical, financial, criminal or employment history of yourself;
any identifying number, symbol, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, location information, online identifier or the other particular assignment to yourself;
the biometric information of yourself;
your opinions, views or preferences of yourself;
correspondence sent by yourself that is implicitly or explicitly of a private or confidential nature or further correspondence that would reveal information about the contents of the original correspondence;
the views or opinions of another individual about yourself; and
your name if it appears with other personal information relating to yourself or if the disclosure of the name itself would reveal information about yourself.
- “PROCESS OR PROCESSING” means any operation or activity or any set of operations, whether or not by automatic means, concerning personal information, including –
the collection, receipt, recording, organisation, collation storage, updating or modification, retrieval, alternation, consultation or use;
dissemination by means of transmission, distribution or making available in any other form; or
merging, linking, as well as restriction, degradation, erasure or destruction of information.
- that we may PROCESS your PERSONAL INFORMATION for the PROCESSING PURPOSES;
- that all PERSONAL INFORMATION of yourself was given directly to us by you;
- you are aware of, and understand the PROCESSING PURPOSE;
- that the records of your PERSONAL INFORMATION, may be retained by us, even after the PROCESSING PURPOSE has been met, which retention is subject to the following:
- PERSONAL INFORMATION shall not be processed in any manner other than for storage purposes by us; and
- in the event that the PROCESSING PURPOSE is revived for any reason whatsoever you give your consent, that we may PROCESS your PERSONAL INFORMATION for the PROCESSING PURPOSE until such time that the PROCESSING PURPOSE is met, in which event that provisions of this clause 6 will be once again applicable.
- that you will provide us with updated PERSONAL INFORMATION in the event that any such information changes;
- that you are aware of our identity, as well as our physical address;
- that the supply of PERSONAL INFORMATION us is mandatory and in the event that such information is not supplied, we shall not supply any services to you whatsoever;
- that you are aware that you may at any time object to the PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION in Terms of the Protection of Information Act;
- that you are aware that you may at any time lodge a complaint with the Information Regulator in Terms of the Protection of Information Act.
- Using Third Party Services And Visiting Third Party Sites:
- Information Collected Automatically
- Web Beacons
- Log files, IP Addresses And Information About Your Computer And Mobile Device:
Due to the communications standards on the internet, when you visit the Ziyasiza Website we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave Ziyasiza Webite. Ziyasiza also receives the internet protocol (“IP”) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, email patterns, your mobile device (including your UDID or Vendor Identification) and mobile operating system (if you are accessing the Ziyasiza Website using a mobile device), as well as the name of your ISP or your mobile carrier. Ziyasiza may also receive location data passed to it from third-party services or GPS-enabled devices that you have enabled. Also, as described above in Section 1.D. Ziyasiza receives information when you access third-party web pages through the Ziyasiza Website Services. The link between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without your permission, except as described in Section 8. (“When We May Disclose your Information”), below.
- Use Of Personally Identifiable Information
Ziyasiza uses and/or intends to use Personally Identifiable Information to:
- Operate and improve the Ziyasiza Website;
- Provide Users with the Website Services and other products and services that a user may request or that a user has expressed interest in;
- Facilitate subscription processing, reviews and analysis;
- Evaluate user interest and needs in order to improve the Ziyasiza Website Services and make available other offers, products or services;
- Evaluate the types of offers, products or services that we make available to users and potential users;
- Track use of the Ziyasiza Website Services;
- Provide customer support;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to users through email or other means, such as special offers, announcements, and marketing materials;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages, service bulletins, or marketing;
- Provide advertisements to you through email messages; and
- Links/Postings To Other Sites
The Ziyasiza Website and/or Software may contain links to other websites. Ziyasiza is not responsible for the actions, practices, or content of such websites linked to or from the Ziyasiza Website and/or Software. you understand that such websites may have their own legal documents to which you must agree to prior to using and that we have no control over these legal documents. As always, you understand that it is your responsibility to verify your legal use of a website as well as use of information from the website with the corresponding website owner.
- Market Research
- Use Of Aggregate Data
Ziyasiza may combine information you provide through the Site with information from other users to create aggregate data that may be disclosed to third parties. Aggregate information does not contain your personal contact information.
- When We May Disclose Your Information
We do not share Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for their own marketing purposes. We may disclose your information, including Personally Identifiable Information, for the following purposes:
- We may share Personally Identifiable Information with our contractors and service providers that perform services on our behalf, including, but not limited to, operation of the Ziyasiza Website technology, marketing services, and other related services. Access to your Personally Identifiable Information by such contractors and service providers is limited to the information reasonably necessary for the contractor to perform its limited function for Ziyasiza. We also contractually require that.
- We may share Personally Identifiable Information we collect, as permitted by law, with companies such as credit reporting agencies, or servicing and processing companies, or when required or advised to do so in response to a valid legal requirement to release this information such as a state or federal law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order; or (2) in special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to you or others, to protect property, or defend or assert legal rights, to defend ourselves in litigation. In the event that we are legally compelled to disclose your Personally Identifiable information to a third party, we will attempt to notify you unless doing so would violate the law or court order.
If you request that we do not share your personal data with a third-party, that request may result in your inability to use some or all of Ziyasiza Website Services. If your access to the Ziyasiza Website Services is terminated based upon your request that we do not share your personal data with a third-party and that requests results in your inability to use some or all of the Ziyasiza Website Services, your resulting inability to use the Ziyasiza Website Services shall not be a basis for a refund or to avoid charges for the Ziyasiza Website Services that you previously agreed to.
- Access, Correction And Deletion Of Personally Identifiable Data
You may request access to a report of the Personally Identifiable Information we maintain concerning your use of the Service and you may request that the Personally Identifiable Information that we have collected and maintain be corrected or deleted. In order to make this request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that if you request that we delete your Personally Identifiable Information, you may no longer have access to the Ziyasiza Website Services. If your access to the Ziyasiza Website Services is terminated based upon your request that we delete your Personally Identifiable Information, please be advised that your resulting inability to use the Ziyasiza Website Services shall not be a basis for a refund or to avoid charges for the Ziyasiza Website Services that you previously agreed to.
- Security Policy & User ID/Password
Our site utilizes various information security measures such as internet firewalls, an intrusion detection system, encrypted data transmission, and operating procedures that are designed to protect your personal data, accounts, passwords, etc. you should protect your user ID and password and NOT share it with anyone. If you believe your user ID and password have been compromised and you have trouble changing your user ID/password on the Site or within the application, please contact our technical support department (email@example.com).
- CAN-SPAM Compliance Notice
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. you may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
- Transfer Of Ownership
- Notice To Residents Of Countries Outside South Africa
- California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California can obtain certain information about the types of Personally Identifiable Information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. In particular, the law provides that companies must inform consumers about the categories of Personally Identifiable Information that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by Ziyasiza pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact us via email to Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California can obtain certain information about the types of Personally Identifiable Information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. In particular, the law provides that companies must inform consumers about the categories of Personally Identifiable Information that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by Ziyasiza pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Privacy Complaints In Brazil
In circumstances in which Brazil law is controlling, We commit to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your Personally Identifiable Information. We have further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints to an independent dispute resolution mechanism.
- Information And Other Rights, Contact
Upon written request, we would be happy to provide you with information as to whether – and if so, which – personal data we store in relation to you. Should your personal data be incorrect, you may have this rectified immediately. Any such information or modification is free of charge.
Moreover, you are entitled to revoke your consent to use of data in the future, in whole or in part. Should you desire this, we will delete or block your relevant data; however, doing so may result in your inability to use the Ziyasiza Website Services in whole or in part.
In order to assert such rights, please contact Ziyasiza at email@example.com.
- Ziyasiza’s Access To Your Account
You agree that Ziyasiza can access your account information in order to respond to your service requests and/or as necessary, in our sole discretion, to provide you with the Ziyasiza Website Services.
Should you have a privacy question about the Ziyasiza Website and/or Software, please email our customer service department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Effective: July 1, 2021